Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Chesapeake, VA and recently purchased a 2006 Outback with H6 Engine. This vehicle has 97,000 miles and has always been dealer maintained by the previous owner.

I have 2 Subaru dealers in my area, but both are about 20 miles (1 way) away from me. I would like to find a good independent Subaru mechanic a little closer to home if one exists.

Can anyone recommend a good honest Subaru mechanic in the Chesapeake, VA area? I live in the Hickory/Great Bridge area, zip 23322, if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bump. My car is at one of the shops listed above and I"m being told I have about $5,000 in repairs and I'm looking for a repair shop in Chesapeake that I can get a second opinion from who specializes in Subarus. Would greatly appreciate any help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Chesapeake, VA and recently purchased a 2006 Outback with H6 Engine. This vehicle has 97,000 miles and has always been dealer maintained by the previous owner.

I have 2 Subaru dealers in my area, but both are about 20 miles (1 way) away from me. I would like to find a good independent Subaru mechanic a little closer to home if one exists.

Can anyone recommend a good honest Subaru mechanic in the Chesapeake, VA area? I live in the Hickory/Great Bridge area, zip 23322, if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Did you ever find a good Chesapeake-area Subaru mechanic? Thanks. Carl/Chesapeake

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bump. My car is at one of the shops listed above and I"m being told I have about $5,000 in repairs and I'm looking for a repair shop in Chesapeake that I can get a second opinion from who specializes in Subarus. Would greatly appreciate any help.
Did you ever find a good Subaru mechanic in the Chesapeake area? I'm looking too. Thanks. Carl/Chesapeake

·
Registered
5 Posts
thanks for the reply. I'm going to give All Aspects Autosports in Chesapeake a try tomorrow. they appear to be mostly high performance stuff which initially scared me away, but I know a guy who takes his family suub there for regular service and he speaks highly of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please let me know how it goes. I read about them as well and had the same concern. Would be great to find a place. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts