Subaru Outback Forums banner

281 - 300 of 315 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Limited 2.5
235 Posts
So, with the current situation, the new question is "How many days per gallon do you get?"
The whiskey distillery down the road is producing hand sanitizer now in 26 ounce bottles. We use it at work and one bottle is estimated to last at least a month. (We all smell like bartenders at work now.)

·
Registered
2018 White Outback Touring 2.5i
653 Posts
I couldn't find any toilet paper at the store so I bought a bidet.

After the initial shock to the under carriage I'm really sold on it.

Nearly eliminates the need of TP and does a much better job of cleaning when I'm done.

There is no joke here. Just this sh it post.
For some reason my bidet is called a shower. I get better overall results though it takes longer to do-do.

Reactions: Brucey and Darkw

·
Registered
2018 3.6R Limited nav/eye purchased 8/6/18
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
I was very surprised yesterday. I was parked next to a shiny new Subie, and the emblem on the side said "Plug-in Hybrid"... I must have slept through that introduction. Turns out it was a Crosstrek, but I didn't know Subaru made a plug in hybrid!

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
I was very surprised yesterday. I was parked next to a shiny new Subie, and the emblem on the side said "Plug-in Hybrid"... I must have slept through that introduction. Turns out it was a Crosstrek, but I didn't know Subaru made a plug in hybrid!
yeah, it was sold for a couple of years in the US, then dropped... then brought back, but only in certain california compliant emissions states or some such nonsense.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,035 Posts
california compliant emissions states or some such nonsense.
Bitch Bitch Bitch,....lets get this thread back on topic. ;)

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,035 Posts
You are obviously a fine carpenter though. It looks like one of your nuts has bolted.
must have escaped the rusty coffee can, where Brucey's wife keeps his nuts.

281 - 300 of 315 Posts