Great car - except - highway speed handling. Much forum discussion of fixes without consensus conclusion. My experience with track-worthy cars (350Z, aftermarket V-8 Mustang) is that handling is a matter of components, adjustments, and possibly a couple $K of aftermarket upgrades). All I want with this OB is to drive at 75 for in my chosen lane without undue driver fatigue. I understand the "fixes"that have been suggested include 1-4, below:
1. reduce tire pressures to 32F, 30R;
2. realign to specs, whatever those are, and who dials them in;
3. install aftermarket parts (19mm anti-sway bar);
4. replace EPS control chip to reduce electronic assistance at higher speeds;
5. go to a performance specialist and invest big bucks;
6. sell it while it still has under 20K miles on it;
7. forget to take out my key when I park in LA??
A modern car should not feel like a motorized billboard. What's up?