Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend who's big in the Socal Subie scene sends me these images for a thrashed 2013 OB (what looks to be a limited w/moonroof 2.5).

South Coast Subaru in OC posted the photos on their Facebook page with the caption: "Sales person from another dealership decided to test out the safety of the 2013 Subaru Outback...he came out alive with broken bones but ALIVE!!!"
I come to find out that it's the local Subaru dealership in my area! Sort of glad they gave me the run around when I was shopping for my OB and I decided to go elsewhere.
The next time I stop by there to pick up an oil filter or whatnot, I'll be sure to ask about it and where/how it happened. First thing I thought of was maybe the reps need more training, but I don't know the full story at all so who's to judge. Sad to see because it's the same color as mine too. :headshake:headshake:headshake

Here's their Facebook page

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
HOLY BIOMASS! That is a collision the car was not built for. Looks like he hit a wall or something when his rear wheel clipped a curb.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Maybe taking advantage of the H6 engine a little too much?

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Wait, no one has blamed the crappy OEM tires? :)

And as far as we know, he wasn't killed. His boss may not have gotten a hold of him yet!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Eh, buff it out and label it "1 owner - slightly used"

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Looks like a front side in pact to me. The kind for over 60mph. Rear tire popped when the force if the crash pushed the car back wards. I'm guessing what ever hit this car was going faster than this car was.

·
Registered
213 Posts
..My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.
-Spicoli

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
29 Participants
Healey3000
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing