Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new black outback and couldn't be more excited. It's the perfect vehicle for my family we are pumped.

We got a pretty basic model has bumper guard on it, and a cargo tray, but that is about it. Of course it has Bluetooth though its not the Bluetooth tech I've ever seen. Aside from the tiny things its an incredible vehicle and excited to be apart of the family.

In Montana where my family has spent the last 6 years and where we are moving back to is riddled with Subaru's. But this Sub is ours, and I want to make it ours.

So the question is, what should I do first or get first to make it feel mine, or better yet what accessories or parts do you have that you can't love with out?

Thanks all

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,018 Posts
19mm Antisway Bar and a good set of all weather floor mats. Possibly Body Side Moulding and Wheel Arch Mouldings, after that it's just window dressing.;) Congrats on the new ride and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
557 Posts
rear seat back protectors!!!

rally armor mud guards.

and, tint the front windows - check your laws :)

and don't forget your badge of ownership!!!

joel

·
Registered
2,818 Posts

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5i Premium/DDD Graphite Gray Metallic OP#2 Weathertec Window Deflectors
405 Posts
Good looking (babe) to go camping,fishing,with,and thats all you need. :29:

·
Registered
'05 Outback 2.5 XT Limited, '09 Outback Sport, '13 Outback 3.6R Limited w/SAP & Brilliant Brown Pearl
161 Posts
Rear Seat Back Protectors.. Winter Mats..

Steve

·
Registered
2020 Touring XT, 2013 Outback Lim SAP 270K, 2003 Outback Lim MT 2.5L, 241K..
2,223 Posts
In Arizona??:rolleyes:
There is a very beautiful part of Arizona that gets VERY cold and has a fair amount of snow. Im not sure if it justifies winter tires, but...

Personally I like my seat back protectors because I tend to throw a lot of stuff in the back from time to time.

I bought a set of Weathertech mats from a very nice guy on here. They are REALLY pricey full price so I would be patient and check ebay and other things for a discount that will come along. I do think the all weather mats are a must and the Subaru ones dont cover very much.

We all like different things. I love my puddle lights. lol

Its all up to you.

·
Registered
2013 OB LTD, H4, White Pearl, Moonroof, splash guards, Side moldings, Rear bumper cover, and Digital WeatherTech mats
5 Posts
Pretty much your discression

Everyone has there own biases. Stop the junk with asking everyone's opinion. Check out the subaru options, pick the ones you like, need and want and add them to your subaru. Then spend some time and puruse this forum and figure out the idiosyncrasies of the car and mod it till your money is gone.
Enjoy your Subaru

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback
86 Posts
how much does the 19mm rear sway bar help, does it stiffen it up? what size is the original on the '13 outback?

·
Registered
22,802 Posts
Some advice use the car for a year then go buy stuff. The stuff you find you need or use ;-)

If it drives fine for you right now and a year from now you like the ride and drive don't bother with the RSB.

·
Registered
2013 Limited w/EyeSight
352 Posts
So the question is, what should I do first or get first to make it feel mine, or better yet what accessories or parts do you have that you can't love with out?

Thanks all
Nothing like a scratch to make it your own. I took care of that within 24 hours of ownership. I followed up with hauling 3 kids, dog, mountain bikes, tools. I made it feel like it was mine in a hurry.

I did get side nets and seat back protectors that I like.

:)

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Premium 2.5i All-Weather+Moonroof Venetian Red Pearl W/ Ivory Coth
571 Posts
If you want to make it your own get some yellow fog light bulbs. I already have the rear seat back protectors, which came with the package I have on my premium.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback
86 Posts
If you want to make it your own get some yellow fog light bulbs. I already have the rear seat back protectors, which came with the package I have on my premium.

Where do you get the yellow fog light bulbs? are they easy to change out?

thanks

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
Put/hang native indian miniature dream catcher on your rear view mirror... I did.. my car has a spirit in it now ....

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,526 Posts
Where do you get the yellow fog light bulbs? are they easy to change out?

thanks
Google it .. Amazon sells them ... easy to install/replace the OEM ones... I have Nokya yellow in there....

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Premium 2.5i All-Weather+Moonroof Venetian Red Pearl W/ Ivory Coth
571 Posts
The Nokya ones are what I was looking into. looks really easy to switch out. Its a bulb not a lens

1 - 18 of 18 Posts