Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - just bought a 2013 Outback Premium 2.5i from Olathe Subaru in Olathe, KS on 2/20/13. Black with tan cloth interior, has cold weather package, puddle lights, splash guards, bumper cover options. Has 6 speed manual transmission - slick shifting unit. Traded in a 2006 Honda Pilot with 120k on it.

Really like driving the Outback compared to the Pilot. Gas mileage is improved as well. We just got 12" of snow in KC and the Outback did great in the deep stuff. I went through a snow plow berm at least 18" tall with no problem.

Looking to buy a cargo/pet divider for the Outback - the Subaru version is $335 which is about 3x as expensive as the dividers you'll find with a standard google search (ebay, amazon, etc.). But the reviews I read on the non-Subaru dividers are not good overall, even to the point of causing damage to the interior. Anyone have the Subaru divider?

·
Registered
2013 OB 3.6R Satin White Pearl
224 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! Looks like you're going to get another round of snow to play in!

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5i Premium
12 Posts
Congrats on your new Subaru! I just got mine Saturday. And selling my 2002 Accord with 120K on it.

Can't help with the divider, but real reviews on amazon (if there's enough of them) are helpful. I'd use another divider if I felt the quality was there. If not, you can always go back and get the OEM.

·
Registered
13 Outback 2.5i Premium w/AWP 6MT
170 Posts
Congrats! I traded a 2012 Toyota Camry SE w/14k miles on it for mine. Only had that car six months too.

My car is very similiar minus a few options, but 6MT is great! My first car with a stick and I love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts