Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, i just purchased a new outpack and have a few questions of things i noticed.

heated seats: seems like if i have been driving for an hour or so the seats are not warm anymore. have any of you experienced that?

intermittent wiper control: seems like there is no time difference from shortest to longest.

thanks in advance for you response!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think the heated seats cycle off for safety...they did that on my Mazda, and I see lots of folks with similar experiences in their Subarus talking about this online.

My intermittents definitely have a time difference....maybe you have an issue with yours.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks very much for your reply, makes sense on the seats. have a feeling something is wrong w/wipers

·
Registered
2004 Toyota Sienna, miss my eyesight. Life moves on.
982 Posts
thanks very much for your reply, makes sense on the seats. have a feeling something is wrong w/wipers
The middle settings aren't drastic but there deffinately is a difference in mine between long and short delay.

·
Registered
'14 3.6R Outback
2,345 Posts
The middle settings aren't drastic but there deffinately is a difference in mine between long and short delay.
This is my experience too, thought they are different than most other cars I've driven.

I find putting the seat on "Low" keeps the element on longer. That leads me to assume that it is temperature based. Non-factual observation only.

·
Registered
2011 SSM Outback 2.5i Premium
2,062 Posts
I feel the same way, it seems like I'm either on the least delay or the most delay, rarely in the middle. The delay on the rear wiper is useless (way too short), I typically just activate it for one swipe when it's needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts