Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my wife's 2013 Ice Silver Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited with moonroof package 1 week ago. So far it seems like it will be a great car. We took a small trip today and stretched the OB's legs on the highway for the first time. Before going, I checked the car over and all was good except for the tires being over inflated to 37 psi! I lowered them to the proper 32F / 30R. Our trip was mostly highway and the MPG readout was as high as 30.9 at one point. Pretty good for a car with 350 miles on the odo!

There is one thing I found that I don't like about this car which I hope will be fixed by an alignment...it wanders on the highway. Very difficult to keep straight and seems over sensitive to steering wheel movements. From reading many posts here, this seems like a common complaint that is solved by a proper alignment. I will have the dealer do it when I go pick up my license plates.

Looking forward to many happy days ahead with the OB and the members on this forum!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
*Subie*
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing