Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Outback R LL Bean 3.0 H6 w/ 5 speed sport shift
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'd been trying to find that best deal on a new Denso sensor and surprisingly, I found what I thought was the best deal at Advance Auto Parts.

If you purchase online and use their 22% off items over $100 coupon, the total cost for me, including tax was $116. You can still pick it up at the store, you just have to purchase online.

Just wanted to pass this info along to anyone who's CEL is on and Cruise is flashing!

Now for the ABS/ErrSS lights and code!

Attachments

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,322 Posts
how much does rockauto and amazon want for the same part #?

seems that the local parts store chains want way to much money for the privilege of walking into them to buy such items.
(will they price match?)

·
Registered
2005 Outback R LL Bean 3.0 H6 w/ 5 speed sport shift
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much does rockauto and amazon want for the same part #?

seems that the local parts store chains want way to much money for the privilege of walking into them to buy such items.
(will they price match?)
Looks like Rock Auto has the same one for $113 with a 2 to 7 business day delivery. The prices on ebay and amazon were running around $125 and up.

Like I said, to get this one at this price, you have to do your purchase online and use the 22% discount. Then you have the option of home delivery or pick it up at the store. For me, it was more convenient to pick up since it's right here in town and I wanted to get it changed out while I had the time.

This was an upstream sensor, the downstream ones are cheaper.

Just threw this out there, I'm not a spokesman for Advance, Rock Auto or anyone else!

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,322 Posts
Looks like Rock Auto has the same one for $113 with a 2 to 7 business day delivery. The prices on ebay and amazon were running around $125 and up.

Like I said, to get this one at this price, you have to do your purchase online and use the 22% discount. Then you have the option of home delivery or pick it up at the store. For me, it was more convenient to pick up since it's right here in town and I wanted to get it changed out while I had the time.

This was an upstream sensor, the downstream ones are cheaper.

Just threw this out there, I'm not a spokesman for Advance, Rock Auto or anyone else!
when you order off rockauto, and you pick the slowest delivery option, they still ship it on the next business day in the first class mail. typically it only takes me 1 day in the mail to get it on such regular things as they keep them in every regional warehouse they have. (vs. say buying a rare thing that happens to be in california, and it needs 3 days in the first class US mail to get across the country)

amazon is getting that way (making their 3rd party sellers write 7 days estimate). it says 7 days, but actually comes in the small cheap variety of first class US mail in 2-3 days. just depending upon how fast they turn the order around and ship.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts