Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback 3.6R Touring
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm a new Outback owner from Montana. First time Subaru owner and loving every minute of it so far. On August 11th I traded in my 2009 Honda Accord with 118,000 miles on it for a brand new 2017 Crystal Silica Black 3.6R Touring. I actually wanted to get the 2.5 4-cylinder, because I was of the mindset that the loss in fuel efficiency wasn't worth the marginal increase in performance. However, I bought from dealer stock because it was sitting right there on the lot when I went over to the Subaru place to check them out, and it was loaded with everything I wanted, save for the engine. I got it for a good price and was offered more on my trade in than what I would have taken for it, plus I got the 0% APR financing, so I went for it. Now, I'm glad I got the 3.6R instead of the 4. Took it on its first big trip down to Wyoming to see the eclipse in the path of totality, and it did not disappoint. Glad it didn't have any less power than what it does though.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts