Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for a new car these last five months after getting rid of my 05 F150. I ran the spectrum from the Ford Raptor to the Fiat 500, I'm happy to say I've decided on the Outback. After tons of input and reality kicking me in the butt, I'm taking delivery of a 13' 2.5L Appearance Pkg in either white or black no later than Wednesday the 17th. That's right, I don't have it yet but I have placed a deposit on the white one on the lot and the black on en route. I figured I'd stop lurking and introduce myself since I'll be an owner on Wednesday! :D I'm really excited!

-Wakedude aka Alex

·
Registered
Onyx, 2008 LL Bean 3.0R and 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
4,111 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Post pics of your new baby when it arrives.

·
Registered
'13 Outback 3.6R Limited
352 Posts
Another Central, FL Subaru owner! Congrats and welcome to the club!

Eric.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I hope to become a very active member on this forum in the coming months. If I've learned anything from my motorcycles, I can't leave me vehicles plain. Already have a list of mods I'd like to add.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2013 2013 OB 2.5i Premium 6MT AWP SWP, 2003 VW Passat Wagon 1.8T 5-Speed
10 Posts
Hello to All:
We just purchased a 2013 OB 2.5i Premium 6-Speed with AWP Satin White Pearl, last night. This is principally my wife ride. Since we were keen on the 6-Speed and the white color, we opted on adding the puddle lights, auto-dimming mirror/compass within the next week. I have been lurking on the site since last year, and I have got lots of helpful information. Thank you to All!!
Damax25

1 - 11 of 11 Posts