Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and looking for tips 'n tricks to keep my 2002 3.0 H6 Outback in good condition and a cool place to check out some nice projects from OB drivers from all corners of the oceans.

I bought my first Subaru 4 years ago, a 1996 Legacy 2.0 GL which was a great car but tasted for more...a couple of months ago I bought a 2002 OBW with the 3.0 H6 engine and only hitting 56000km (35000mls). The car is in grate shape and a beauty to drive. However the only thing missing when comparing to the H4 is the nice engine sound, the H6 is pretty quiet.

Cheers,

Jan B

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. The color of the car is indeed very similar to the BMW's "Sahara Beige" from the '80's, mine's a bit brighter though.

Since my hobby is nature photography I'll be visiting places which are normally difficult to reach (that's why I upgraded my 1989 Toyota Starlet (my 1st car) to a 1996 Legacy and now the OBW H6) and will post some pictures of the car in those places soon.

I've been brwosing this site for a while now and found is packed with very useful tips so far, I'm sure to be enjoying this forum in the time to come.

CHeers,

Jan B

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
DutchOBW
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing