Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Subaru Outback 3.0R Sedan (Garnet Red)
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone... I had purchased a 2005 Subaru Outback 3.0R a few months ago. I just wanted to show off a few pics for you all, and to establish my first post on the forum... soo here it goes. I'm no photographer nor Photo Editor but... I tried lol so don't criticize too badly... =P

The Car has about 112k miles. and it runs awesome! It is Stock.
Thanks for taking a look

·
Registered
2005 2.5i
48 Posts
I'm a little jealous! I need all the space of the wagon, but I'm a sucker for the gen3 sedan. Especially in red with a 3.0!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a little jealous! I need all the space of the wagon, but I'm a sucker for the gen3 sedan. Especially in red with a 3.0!
Yea it's funny you say that because I'm generally not a big fan of red cars, but this one looks great in red. I suppose it depends on the vehicle. Also a wagon ran through my mind too for space reasons, but the sedan grew on me fast aesthetically. And the 3.0 from what I'm gathering is pretty reliable.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback limited 3.6R
108 Posts
Welcome.
I am a photographer/designer and that first photo is right on point.

Cheers and congrats on the purchase.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I simply cannot abide useless people.
2006 2.5i and 2002 3.0 wagons.
12,304 Posts
Love that red, wish Subaru had kept it.

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,378 Posts
For 112k that paint is looking pretty dang good! Not sure where you're located but a little window tint all around would only make it better.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For 112k that paint is looking pretty dang good! Not sure where you're located but a little window tint all around would only make it better.

Welcome to the forum!
Thank You very much. I am from Pa, and I definitely want to do the window tint for sure... It would look great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts