Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Green "Rally Sport" Outback
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is in the New Hampshire or New England region, lemme know! I'm interested in talking with some locals to find good places to go for drives, off road adventures, parts, fun, etc...

I'm looking to find a good junk/scrap yard where I'll be able to pick up a bumper cover from a newer model OBS for the cheap yard fee... any ideas? I know of a good place down in Maryland, but don't have the time to make the drive.
:roadtrip:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Greetings from VT. I was in NH twice last week to get my OBS, once to look at it and once to buy it... I'm not much of an off-roader, this is actually my first AWD car and I bought it mainly for snow. If you organize something, however, that's an easy/beginner off-road adventure, I might be game. It would be fun to get a feel for what my car can do :)

I don't know anywhere to look for a bumper cover. I searched on car-part.com and only 2 came up in the whole country. And no, you can't have mine!! :p

Oh well, things look quiet in this section. I haven't checked the regional forums over at i-club.com yet, but they're probably more interested in autocrossing than rallying :rolleyes:

Happy motoring,
-Peter

·
Registered
2000 subaru outback, 2.5, manual
110 Posts
theres a decent one in goffstown at the end of saint anslems drive. i cant remember the name but they always are helpful and have networked with 5 or 6 other yards in new england. if they dont have it, they can find it

·
Registered
'05 OB XT
132 Posts
I'm not sure how far you want to drive, or even if they are all still there, but I know that Brockton, MA used to have 5-6 junk yards within a mile or two of eachother.

·
Submod , ,
2000 BMW R1150gs
3,012 Posts

·
Registered
My-'06 Outback 2.5 i Limited Wagon & Wife's '08 Outback 2.5 i Limited Wagon
703 Posts
Just My Experiences:

To All:

I lived in NH for 30 years & really enjoyed North Conway especially Cathedral ledge. Furthermore the drive from North Conway to Littleton is one of my favorites.

Regards,
~Button

1 - 7 of 7 Posts