Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Outback 2.5
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hail from Killeen, Texas. REtired military working as a contractor on Ft Hood.

Have a 2002 Outback that I bought new in Temple, TX--it is coming on 175,000 miles and the body is beat from one too many hail storms and one too many biking and camping trips. The kid starts college and can drive it.

I drive a company provide Ram for work and the wife inherited a Sonata.

So do I need another car--Well SURE I do :D:D:D

Planning on popping in at Subaru of Georgetown on Saturday and ordering a 2.4 Limited TWilight Blue...no major package desired. A small bevy of factory installed options such as wheel arch moldings and the like.

No finance required either. Can't wait ! I'm tired of driving the Ram on the occasional cycling trip coz once I go over my 10% allowed personal miles for personal stuff I pay gas--and Ram guzzles gas--12 mpg best.

·
Registered
2002 Outback 2.5
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ordered and have von.

I hail from Killeen, Texas. REtired military working as a contractor on Ft Hood.

Have a 2002 Outback that I bought new in Temple, TX--it is coming on 175,000 miles and the body is beat from one too many hail storms and one too many biking and camping trips. The kid starts college and can drive it.

I drive a company provide Ram for work and the wife inherited a Sonata.

So do I need another car--Well SURE I do :D:D:D

Planning on popping in at Subaru of Georgetown on Saturday and ordering a 2.4 Limited TWilight Blue...no major package desired. A small bevy of factory installed options such as wheel arch moldings and the like.

No finance required either. Can't wait ! I'm tired of driving the Ram on the occasional cycling trip coz once I go over my 10% allowed personal miles for personal stuff I pay gas--and Ram guzzles gas--12 mpg best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts