Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Outback Wagon, Mystic Blue Pearl
4,945 Posts
Ha, Crosstrek on steroids. I've been considering a new Jeep Grand Cherokee with the new diesel they're coming out with in 2014. For me it fits middle ground between my 3/4 ton diesel pickup and my Outback. Decent fuel economy, decent towing capacity, exception 4WD system, good ground clearance, etc. . . There is only one huge problem, its $50,000. Really hard to justify, my truck and Outback didn't cost me that combined.

·
Registered
22,835 Posts
Ha, Crosstrek on steroids. I've been considering a new Jeep Grand Cherokee with the new diesel they're coming out with in 2014. For me it fits middle ground between my 3/4 ton diesel pickup and my Outback. Decent fuel economy, decent towing capacity, exception 4WD system, good ground clearance, etc. . . There is only one huge problem, its $50,000. Really hard to justify, my truck and Outback didn't cost me that combined.
Shishhh no doubt. Might as well just spring for a used ML350 CDI. Will probably have similar reliability issues but at least you get a badge and interior that matches the price tag. LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts