Subaru Outback Forums banner
1181 - 1200 of 1241 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Looking at ordering several things for my 23 Onyx; hoping I could get a code. Have one question about the remote start, H001SAN001 , does this work for the 2023, and is it plug and play for the end user, or does the dealership have to program things after install? There's also 2 listings for a push start or turn start, not sure which one I'd need?

· Registered
632 Posts
Looking at ordering several things for my 23 Onyx; hoping I could get a code. Have one question about the remote start, H001SAN001 , does this work for the 2023, and is it plug and play for the end user, or does the dealership have to program things after install? There's also 2 listings for a push start or turn start, not sure which one I'd need?
I am told that the dealer will need to activate the Remote Start after the install ... I have not tried it myself though.

If you push a button to start your car you will get the "Push Start".
If you turn a key to start your car you will get the "Turn Start".

Hope this helps.

· Vendor
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,185 ·
Hi,
PM sent. The remote start has not been verified to work on 23's yet. We are waiting for Subaru to release the official 2023 Accessory guide.

Thank you,
- Benny

· Registered
10 Posts
Hi. I'm new to this forum but I am a member of various forums such as rs25.com. I came upon this website on my search while trying to find a reputable genuine subaru parts store. My local dealership is giving me the run around on my orders and I honestly feel like the workers there are stealing the parts and reselling them or switching them out for counterfeit parts. Some of the part I bought recently does not look like genuine parts. They look like fake Chinese Knock off in subaru boxes. After searching online fake parts are on the rise. What stops a shady employee for dishonest gain if they decide to use this to their advantage by switching out genuine parts for fake ones and resell the real parts.

Sorry for the rant. I been waiting for my order for 2 months and my last order was incomplete at my local dealership.

Benny can you please send a promo code. Thank you and I appreciate your time.

· Vendor
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,187 ·
Hi. I'm new to this forum but I am a member of various forums such as rs25.com. I came upon this website on my search while trying to find a reputable genuine subaru parts store. My local dealership is giving me the run around on my orders and I honestly feel like the workers there are stealing the parts and reselling them or switching them out for counterfeit parts. Some of the part I bought recently does not look like genuine parts. They look like fake Chinese Knock off in subaru boxes. After searching online fake parts are on the rise. What stops a shady employee for dishonest gain if they decide to use this to their advantage by switching out genuine parts for fake ones and resell the real parts.

Sorry for the rant. I been waiting for my order for 2 months and my last order was incomplete at my local dealership.

Benny can you please send a promo code. Thank you and I appreciate your time.
Hi,
I will send you a code but perhaps the part number/s your looking for are on national backorder. Feel free to reply back to the PM with part numbers and I will gladly check their availability.

Thank you,
- Benny

· Registered
2 Posts
We are excited to announce new store-wide lower pricing, Fresh inventory of Subaru Gear + codes for forum members!

Shop Outback Accessories Here Genuine Subaru Outback Parts & Accessories | Subaru Online Parts

Browse our newly added Subaru Gear Here Genuine Subaru Subaru Gear & Accessories | Subaru Online Parts

Be sure to message us for a code and thanks for looking!

-Benny
We are excited to announce new store-wide lower pricing, Fresh inventory of Subaru Gear + codes for forum members!

Shop Outback Accessories Here Genuine Subaru Outback Parts & Accessories | Subaru Online Parts

Browse our newly added Subaru Gear Here Genuine Subaru Subaru Gear & Accessories | Subaru Online Parts

Be sure to message us for a code and thanks for looking!

-Benny
Hi Benny, can I get a code please? Thanks!

1181 - 1200 of 1241 Posts