Subaru Outback Forums banner
1201 - 1220 of 1241 Posts

· Vendor
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,207 ·
@subaruonlineparts Hey Benny, I am looking to purchase the following parts and was recently referred to this forum to get in contact with you. Is it possible to get a code? Thank you for your time!

91021FE060WU
91021FE070WU
91121FE231WU
91121FE240WU
91121FE290WU
95011FE130ML
Hi,
PM sent. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

· Registered
10 Posts
HI Benny. I contacted Grand Prix Subaru parts department today for an update on my parts and the guy said he was going to ship it out today. Can you give me a tacking number once it ships out? Btw I can't log into my parts account on the website as if I never created one; It would not send a password reset link to my email. I willl pm you my order number.

· Registered
2023 Outback Onyx 2.5L
80 Posts
HI Benny. I contacted Grand Prix Subaru parts department today for an update on my parts and the guy said he was going to ship it out today. Can you give me a tacking number once it ships out? Btw I can't log into my parts account on the website as if I never created one; It would not send a password reset link to my email. I willl pm you my order number.
At the bottom of the subaruonlineparts.com page there's a 'Track Your Order' button - Check Order Status | Subaru Online Parts

You don't need credentials, just your order number and phone/email.

· Vendor
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,211 ·
Hi,
There is no tracking yet but you will surely be emailed with it as soon as it ships. Your order was placed on the replacement parts section as a guest. You can create an account here and it will tie in all of your previous and new orders moving forward Account | Subaru Online Parts

Thanks,
- Benny

· Registered
58 Posts
can someone confirm and share part number for a 2023 Wilderness cargo net? thanks.

when i search for the part i am getting an error. curious if the cargo net from 2022 Wilderness F551SAN000 fits 2023 Wilderness?

Sorry, it seems that there are no products matching the Year, Make and Model you've selected. Please try another combination.

· Vendor
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,215 ·
can someone owner confirm and share part number for a 2023 Wilderness cargo net? thanks.

when i search for the part i am getting an error. curious if the cargo net from 2022 Wilderness F551SAN000 fits 2023 Wilderness?

Sorry, it seems that there are no products matching the Year, Make and Model you've selected. Please try another combination.
Hi,
I have confirmed F551SAN000 is applicable for the 23's. Attached is the brochure as well.

Thanks,
- Benny

Attachments

1201 - 1220 of 1241 Posts