Subaru Outback Forums banner

New Lower Pricing, Subaru Gear + Codes for VIP's

93251 Views 1240 Replies 573 Participants Last post by  subaruonlineparts
We are excited to announce new store-wide lower pricing, Fresh inventory of Subaru Gear + codes for forum members!

Shop Outback Accessories Here https://subaruonlineparts.com/outback-c-241.html

Browse our newly added Subaru Gear Here https://subaruonlineparts.com/subaru...eas-c-244.html

Be sure to message us for a code and thanks for looking!

-Benny
1221 - 1240 of 1241 Posts

· Registered
2023 Outback Onyx 2.5L
80 Posts
Benny -- I have a 'Goodwill Parts & Service Coupon' from the SOA customer advocacy team. Can I use that to buy parts from y'all online/over the phone -- or does that need to be redeemed in person at a local dealership?

Thanks!

· Vendor
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,222 ·
Benny -- I have a 'Goodwill Parts & Service Coupon' from the SOA customer advocacy team. Can I use that to buy parts from y'all online/over the phone -- or does that need to be redeemed in person at a local dealership?

Thanks!
Hi,
We can accept them. Please email our support team at [email protected] with the info and they will walk you through on how to place an order.

Thank you,
- Benny

· Vendor
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,234 ·
Hello Benny!

F411SAN110 what is the estimated timeline for delivery?
If I have a SOA coupon that is for more than the product order, do you just refund the difference or how does this process work?

Thanks!
Hi,
They are not expected in until end of March. Any balance would be forfeited so we recommend purchasing some maintenance items to exceed the coupon value. We can then accept a standard credit card payment for the balance.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

· Registered
58 Posts
Hi,
They are not expected in until end of March. Any balance would be forfeited so we recommend purchasing some maintenance items to exceed the coupon value. We can then accept a standard credit card payment for the balance.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Thank you! So I suspect I send in the coupon via email [email protected] but from there how do I pay the difference?

1221 - 1240 of 1241 Posts