Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Premium
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just traded in my 2012 Legacy for a 2013 Outback last week. I love this car so much. Why I didn't buy it in the first place who knows.

Here it was at the dealer...

Here it is in the driveway...

Still haven't had a sunny day since I've bought it. It's either raining or snowing in Cincinnati lately.

Was thinking of buying a set of wheels like this...not sure yet.

Anyway, I'm stoked to own this car and be a part of this forum!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just ordered a set of these. I'll post it when they rollin.

·
Meh.
I has wagons.
12,324 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2019 Bronze Limited
205 Posts
Very nice. Welcome to the site.

I like the wheels you ordered. They look like they are a grey or titanium color? Love them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I like the wheels you ordered. They look like they are a grey or titanium color? Love them.
Thanks! Yeah I thought about black to match the plastic, but I really dig the gunmetal grey color or whatever it is. I hope they look good. I think they'd look better against your paint. By the way I just laughed my butt off researching your signature... Video: TomTom Featuring Darth Vader | StarWars.com
That is awesome.

·
Registered
2019 Bronze Limited
205 Posts
LOL!!! I had not seen that video before.

That IS funny....

When I first got the TomTom, I didn't get the voice until a few months later. I did not tell my wife, and we were on our way to Chicago when I turned it on...It was priceless....She was reading a magazine texting a co-worker and Darth said something and I could see her head stop moving, then slowly rise up and she looked at the Nav, then turned toward me and said "What the **** is that?" in a rather threatening voice...

After I explained it to her, she went back to her magazine and phone, mumbling something about juvenile and adolescent....

:D :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hey I am getting those puppies thrown on tomorrow! I'll take some pics for sure. I guess I'll upload them in a "Show me your Subaru" gallery or something. I AM SO STOKED I CAN'T SLEEP!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts