Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Premium
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Outback replaced a 2005 Forester XT that was a street machine that unfortunately got totaled by hit and run. Lots on the “to do” list for Outback

Lifted it right away and hit the sand on the Outer Banks

Tire Water Cloud Sky Wheel

Car Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Sky Plant

Water Sky Tire Wheel Cloud

·
Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
8,923 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and sorry about the FXT!

·
Registered
'22 OB Limited XT Abyss Blue
739 Posts
My Outback replaced a 2005 Forester XT that was a street machine that unfortunately got totaled by hit and run. Lots on the “to do” list for Outback

Lifted it right away and hit the sand on the Outer Banks

View attachment 526375
View attachment 526379
View attachment 526378
View attachment 526376
View attachment 526377
Rollbott, sorry to hear about your XT - tough car to lose.

Welcome, nice looking new ride, and keep an eye out for December's Outback of the Month Challenge thread in a few days. You've got some nice pix that you may want to post when that monthly challenge opens up.

·
Registered
2020 Outback Premier 2.5i
1,409 Posts
I like that colour but couldn't settle for all black interior. I was hooked on the black/tan leather look so I settled for white. We have relatives in SC - maybe we'll get there when the borders finally open up and we don't have to worry about Covid tests when coming home.

Why do I only find Outer Banks on NC maps?

·
Registered
'22 OB Limited XT Abyss Blue
739 Posts
I like that colour but couldn't settle for all black interior. I was hooked on the black/tan leather look so I settled for white. We have relatives in SC - maybe we'll get there when the borders finally open up and we don't have to worry about Covid tests when coming home.

Dunno. I did find the Outer Banks website, and quite a bit of info about where you can drive your OB on the beach upon obtaining a permit.

There's a lot of info and advice in the attached if you plow through all the links:

·
Registered
2019 Outback Limited 2.5 // 2009 OBXT 5MT - R.I.P.
476 Posts
I usually dislike red cars, but with those rims and that lift I'm kinda jealous!!

·
Registered
2022 Premium
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

They are in North Carolina but one of the few places you can drive on the beach so I made the drive. I am in Charleston so let me know.

·
Registered
2020 Outback Premier 2.5i
1,409 Posts
I am in Charleston so let me know.
They are in Anderson (when they are home, which isn't all that often).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts