Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all!

Thanks for welcoming me here! I'm currently on my second Fuji Heavy Industries product. My first was a 2004 WRX (sadly not the STI), and I now am the proud owner of a 2015 Forster 2.5i Premium. And for what it's worth, I also own two motorcycles; a 2006 Yamaha YZF600R (no, not the R6), and a 1994 Honda ST1100 that is new to me as of 10/17.

I like to do my own work on my vehicles, when I'm capable. My toolbox is very limited when it comes to specialty tools. Bikes are a bit easier for me than the cars since they're less involved, by comparison. But I will do what I can. As a result, I sometimes make an error in ordering parts, and I end up with items I don't need/can't use. I actually have a part that will fit the Outback that I will make available to you all in the proper forum category.

Again, thanks for having me!

·
Master Caster
🖤💔💙 3 Beautiful OBXTs
16,302 Posts
Welcome

We don't discriminate here. Not like the Forester Forum. I put in an application to be a "HomeBrew Vendor" over there. They didn't even respond.

Don't let some of these OB folks fool you. Also, as far as Fuji Goes. Check the plate under the hood. I am not sure the 2015 Fozzy still says Fuji. My XTs do...but that tie has been severed for good old fashioned American Profit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome

We don't discriminate here. Not like the Forester Forum. I put in an application to be a "HomeBrew Vendor" over there. They didn't even respond.
That's good to hear! I'm sorry about your lack of response from the Forester Forum...

Don't let some of these OB folks fool you. Also, as far as Fuji Goes. Check the plate under the hood. I am not sure the 2015 Fozzy still says Fuji. My XTs do...but that tie has been severed for good old fashioned American Profit.

Just checked!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.