Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Legacy
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would throw up an intro thread. My name is Ian and I live in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. I am a long time Subaru fan and just picked up a '03 Legacy BH project/toy car.

I am thinking about lifting it like my old XT lift/EG33 swapped 95 legacy wagon was. I currently have a wrecked '00 Outback parts wagon to strip the suspension and subframe spacers off of, plus maybe some 1" strut spacers on top of that. I also have most of the parts from my old wagon --- suspension, eg33 swap etc. So who knows what will really happen.

Here are a few pics of my old legacy (RIP buddy), can't wait to get started on your new replacement.

Cheers,
Ian

Fozzy XT lift

EG33 swap & STI springs

Rally-X action

·
Premium Member
2005 3.0 R n totaled
7,529 Posts
I like that picture with a bottle of beer.... what brand is it? Coors/Light? I have fond memories of those dirty roads in Yukon Territory...

·
Registered
2003 Legacy
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like that picture with a bottle of beer.... what brand is it? Coors/Light? I have fond memories of those dirty roads in Yukon Territory...
Coors Light is correct!

Just want to tell ya those action shots are frickin' badass.
Thanks man! We are very lucky to have a local motorsports photography enthusiaist who comes to almost every rally-x event we run. He takes about 10-25 shots of every car and posts them on our local motorsports forum. :29:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts