Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a new Crosstrek for wife but want Outback for myself. Just want to get an idea of how happy people are with theirs.

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
2,692 Posts
Hi and Welcome!

This is the place to learn the answers to that question and many others too.

I think you'll find that most everyone here loves their OB and many are repeat buyers or have moved up from other Subies they've owned over the years.

Like any other forum, we do have a few people who don't care for their cars after the purchase and they trade them in for something else but from the overall tone of their posts, it's not always clear they did their research on the car, features or options before the purchase. Not that they find specific fault with car but it just turns out that it wasn't just for they them.

We have two current, active and alive Subie salesmen on the forum (Kevin and Carl) who graciously answer questions, make observations, tips, pointers and so on. Look for their stuff too but honestly, you'll find a lot of info just by browsing.

·
Registered
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
6,119 Posts
And a welcome to @2018OTB as well - and thanks for filling n your profile; that makes it much easier for us!

·
Registered
'18 Outback 2.5i Touring
63 Posts
I have an '18 Touring 2.5 and other than the initial head-unit problems that were resolved (for me) with the semi-recent update, I very much like my vehicle. There are always things to nitpick about on any vehicle, but minor "I would have designed this differently...", it's been a great vehicle so far.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2010 3.6 Outback pushing 183K as of 2/2018
40 Posts
Bought my 2010 Outback 3.6 in September 2009 and 8+ years and 183K later, still love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts