Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class has been officially unveiled and added to the Mercedes-Benz vehicle lineup. The all-new 2014 CLA250 arrives in U.S. dealerships Fall 2013. The four-door coupe takes the majority of its design cues from the Mercedes CLS that was also considered a style rebel when it debuted in Detroit in 2003. The brand new CLA features world-leading aerodynamics, an avant-garde coupe design and 4MATIC all-wheel drive, that will be available in Spring 2014. With its frameless doors, the four-door coupe seamlessly carried over the design of the Concept Style Coupe into series production. The new model features COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST as a standard feature, that is an assistance program that engages at speeds above 4 mph, kicking in the radar-based braking system that is able to warn the driver of obstacles and is able anticipate braking force when the driver steps on the brake pedal.
First Look at the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class as a Style Rebel | eMercedesBenz

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm disappointed that all the luxury brands are introducing econo-class cars. I guess it opens their make to a new segment but it doesn't do much for their brand image with these...cars.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts