Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
2001 Legacy Wagon. 2.5L engine & 5sp manual tranny. Yeah, I know it's not an "Outback." Guess that makes me a looser in this group, but oh well! We're all the same underneath, right?
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to see that there's a Legacy forum out here too!

Attachments

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
MichiganMatt said:
Glad to see that there's a Legacy forum out here too!
Well were glad to have another Legacy owner here :D

Any Subaru owner is welcome here as well as anyone else who doesn't cause as much trouble as I do! :22:

Registered
Matt, welcome to the Forum! I do not have a OB yet, but I am working on it.

Where in Michigan are ya? I am in Macomb County.

Great looking Legacy. :)

Registered
2001 Legacy Wagon. 2.5L engine & 5sp manual tranny. Yeah, I know it's not an "Outback." Guess that makes me a looser in this group, but oh well! We're all the same underneath, right?
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, the stock hub caps are really bad. I'm searching for a set of factory aluminum rims for the Legacy.

Oh yeah, check out this picture from a recent vacation.

That's four mountain bikes inside, two kayaks on top, and a Hobie 16 catamaran carrying two more kayaks.

I think I may have stepped over my gwvr. She made the 800+ mile trip w/o any troubles though!!!

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
BTW... I'm in Bay City, Michigan.

Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
Besides the Dragon boat being pulled by an OBS, that's one of the best loads on a Subaru I've seen. Good job piecing all that together. Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts