Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 OB 3.6 Limited
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my 2018 OB 3.6 limited gray exterior and gray leather interior. I ordered the car (in transit) 5 weeks ago, it has package #23 eyesight and package #2 and rear cargo net. MSRP was $38,821 (including destination and delivery). I purchased it for $5923 below msrp plus tax and DMV fees. I have only had the car for 1 day and put on less than 70 miles, but I have one question and a few comments:

Question: How do I remove the annoying yellow warning stickers inside the car without doing damage. There are stickers on the sun visors and on the bottom of the eyesight and in the eyeglass holder. There is not need for all these warning signs, i am an adult. Can I remove them easily? There is also warning stickers on the black roof rails that I would like to remove. Any suggestions??? They drive me crazy.

Comments:

I love this car. Color on outside and inside with gray leather and black carpet and side panels is beautiful. Fit and finish seems excellent and everything seems very well laid out, simple to use and intuitive. There are no hood issues, the alignment is the same on both sides, no rear light alignment issues. The seats are very comfortable as is the lumbar support, and the head end info system seems to work perfectly. I am using apple car play and everything seems good. It is a pleasure to drive, engine is quiet and smooth, visibility is excellent, BSM are in perfect location and side view mirrors and side visibility is excellent. Seating position is excellent, layout of instrument panel and ventilation controls seems great. So far I am 100% happy, seems like the best car I have ever owned and I have been driving for 40 years. I will post a photo soon.

·
Premium Member
'03 outback limited, '01 Outback Limited, '01 Legacy L wagon, '96 Legacy Brighton wagon
2,352 Posts
Put a funny sticker you like over them! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts