Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Sport
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Sort of a new member here... I used to post here often way back when the forum was first started (username was Injektilo for folks who were around back then). At the time I had a 2001 Outback with a 5-speed manual, which to this day remains one of my favorite cars I've ever owned. As is often the case, life gets busy and I just kind of stopped posting. My cars became tools to get me where I needed to be. Nothing really excited me like that first Outback.

My most recent car was a Tribeca that was starting to really show it's age and was needing constant work. On a whim, I noticed a large dealer near my home had a 2019 Impreza Sport on the lot. I went and drove it and I'm not sure why but it really captured the spirit of that first Outback I had. Maybe it's the manual transmission. Maybe it's because the current Impreza is about the size of a 2nd gen Outback. I don't know. What I do know is it got me reminiscing about this forum so I had to rejoin. I wasn't able to login in with my old account as the email address I used back then is no longer around.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. While I don't currently own an Outback, my company has two of them and I use them often.

Kevin

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Plant

·
Premium Member
2021 OB Touring, 2011 OB Premium
922 Posts
Welcome (back) to the Forum! We're on our second Outback; our first, a 2011 Premium, has just over 100,000 miles on it and it has been a very reliable, comfortable car. We've had other Subies, as you can see from my signature block, but the OBs have been the most versatile. One car I do wish I'd kept, was the 2011 WRX. . .

Reactions: KevH

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Sport
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of my roommates in college got a WRX in 2002 when they first came out. That car was so fun. I've never owned one but would like to for sure.

Welcome (back) to the Forum! We're on our second Outback; our first, a 2011 Premium, has just over 100,000 miles on it and it has been a very reliable, comfortable car. We've had other Subies, as you can see from my signature block, but the OBs have been the most versatile. One car I do wish I'd kept, was the 2011 WRX. . .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts