Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Tokyo's between my toes
2001 Wintergreen Outback 5MT
6,673 Posts
Well, then let's see who they target when they start to advertise the Tribeca.

·
Registered
1999 Legacy Outback M/T EJ25
96 Posts
The_Lizard said:
Well, then let's see who they target when they start to advertise the Tribeca.
No kidding, that's what I'm worried about. THOSE people will be subaru people. At least it's not an Excursion XL Super Duty HD to make up for the inversely proportionate size of my hooha.

·
Kiwi Moderator, ,
Long term Subaru Owner - Current Daily Drive: 2007 Lexus RX350, and E46 BMW 328i
1,142 Posts
The_Lizard said:

Wasn't there one where the woman driver doesn't let the guy wear his muddy boots inside her car?
Probably worried it might ruin the new WHITE interior! :mad:

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2005 Outback XT Limited MT
2,407 Posts
As an AM "weather channel" addict, it seems like I get to see all the Subaru commercials in one 20 minute viewing segment every morning. Well, today, I saw two new ones (or at least I think they are new; in any event for me it was the first timefor each one).

One featured an animal lead-in (four very different animals: gecko, leaopard, chameleon, huskie). Each was using his characteristic "all wheel drive system." My take: intelligent, nature-oriented, visually appealing, and effective.

The other was absurd, showing all these two-wheel drive cars (only on their two wheels) driving some big city streets. Then, of course, along comes the Subaru on all fours. My take: silly, urban-oriented, but memorable.

The new direction?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts