Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I bought a used 2010 3.6R yesterday, and the forum has already been super useful for stuff like "Oil Filter Location" so I thought I'd join.

I'm coming from a Tacoma that was my primary hunting rig out here in Oregon. Last season I started realizing that the vast majority of what I was doing was Highway Drones followed by easy gravel roads, and I really wanted more comfortable and efficient cruising. So I'll probably be spending a bunch of my time in the Off Road forum here figuring out tire choices and skidplates and stuff.

Is it silly to have beige leather in a hunting rig? Almost certainly, but it has a certain charm to it too. I'm excited!

-Chris

·
Registered
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
6,358 Posts
Is it silly to have beige leather in a hunting rig? Almost certainly, but it has a certain charm to it too.
Not at all - leather is pretty forgiving and easily cleans up. I've got black leather in a 10 YO Outback hat has seen its share of outdoor pursuits, and it still looks pretty good.

You know that the side seat bolsters, door panels, etc. are "leatherette" - right?

Be sure to give it an occasional leather cleaning and treatment, and it should look good for a long time!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts