Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I just bought a 2010 Outback Premium and a 2011 Outback Limited. Neither of us have ever owned a Subaru, and after three weeks, I don't know why. We absolutely love the Outback!!! Only problem so far is my wife's 10 roof been leaking in bad weather. May just be the drain for sunroof...(I hope) Anyway, we love the car and hope to make it a long relationship with Subaru...

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5 CVT
128 Posts
Welcome to this forum. Lots of good stuff here as well as heated discussions. I also am on my first Subaru with the OB. I only jumped in with one foot. I don't have much experience with these cars with only about 4k so far but they are fun to drive. I can't seem to get tired of the CVT, I'm really enjoying it. I'm from Florida but am looking forward to snow (hopefully), in Virginia this year. I go up and hike the AP fairly often and really would like to see if Subaru AWD is as good as everyone says. Take care.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx and Good Luck to you too, Jake2c.
I too am interested in testing its handling here in the north east. I have owned many a 4x4 truck, but never an awd car. I have high hopes... The CVT is definitely nice, never had a smoother riding/shifting vehicle. enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts