Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, a new sister site is here: http://www.acurardx.org. This one is dedicated to the upcoming Acura RDX (mini?) SUV, which looks to be a very exciting addition to the Acura family.

The structure of the site is similar, although the underlying software is an upgraded version of vBulletin, with all its bells and whistles. Gallery is different as well, more tightly integrated with Forums. A new feature called Garage is implemented, which allows you to list your other rides, upload pictures, discuss, and so on.

So please check it out and spread the word! If you plan to stick around I suggest you register before all the cool usernames are taken 

Thanks,
Admin.

P.S. Thanks to all the beta testers who helped me tweak the site, I’m sure it will be tweaked even more as the time passes.

·
Administrator
4,271 Posts
Looks neat Daniel! Maybe you can implement some of those new features here ;)

But I think I know why you created this site... you were probably scared that the Subarus were going to start taking over the server :p

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe, yeh, trying to balance the distribution of the makes!

I am seriously considering switching all the sites to the new server, minus some minor features. Perhaps I will start with this one.

admin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
admin
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing