Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my wife and I will be purchasing a 2013 Outback 2.5 Special Apearance. This is our first Subaru and decided on it by accident. We had been looking at SUVs when my wife saw a used 2011 next to the monster Toureg. We are not small people 6'3"/5'10" and were more comfortable in the Outback. I would appreciate any feedback on the best way to care for our new rig, what to look out for, tires etc. Thanks

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6MT w/AWP
59 Posts
Hello, my wife and I will be purchasing a 2013 Outback 2.5 Special Apearance. This is our first Subaru and decided on it by accident. We had been looking at SUVs when my wife saw a used 2011 next to the monster Toureg. We are not small people 6'3"/5'10" and were more comfortable in the Outback. I would appreciate any feedback on the best way to care for our new rig, what to look out for, tires etc. Thanks
Welcome, ccahan. This forum is a great place with a TON of information. Since you purchased a 2013 (a 4th generation outback), I would spend some time in the Gen 4 Outback section of the forums.

And if you need to find any information on the site and have trouble doing so, here's a great thread on how to use the search function of this forum: How to Search This Forum, by user AO River.

Good luck and congrats on your purchase!

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6L Limited with EyeSight
218 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Spending a little time here will answer all your questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts