Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading this forum for several months now and finally took delivery of my new Outback 3.6 SAP Monday!

Thanks for all the inside info on the correct price, extended warranty costs and advice on all the bells and whistles that comes with this fantastic vehicle!

I am now a Subaru fan! What a car!

·
Registered
'13 OB, Black, SAP
271 Posts
Glad you like it!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I too bought the 3.6r SAP and everyday I find something else I really like about it. While some have had ok gas mileage I have found that I am averaging 22-23 per tank. I did see 28 on the computer once but that average was ruined when I hit downtown chicago traffic. Enjoy your Subaru ...

·
Premium Member
2018 Outback Limited 2.5i Dark Blue Pearl/Ivory w'Eyesight
703 Posts
Welcome. As the others have said, "Enjoy your Outback". It is a terrific wagon.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,017 Posts
Whoa, A 3.6 Limited with SAP. You got the full Monty.;) Congrats for sure.

·
Registered
2017 Outback, 14 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 07 BMW E-93
604 Posts
My opinion is that this is the best vehicle I ever owned and I plan to buy either another OB or new 14 Forester soon.
Congrats...

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Just traded my 2012 for a 2013 3.6R with SAP. Love it!!!

·
Registered
Well a few actually....Now a 2016 3.6 Blk/Blk LTD
58 Posts
Congrats...3.6 Ltd. SAP, just a couple of months old as well and thoroughly enjoy it.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited, PZEV, Satin White Pearl, SAP, OEM Hitch, Body Side Moldings, Door Edge Guards, Wheel Arch Moldings, Splash Guards, Rear Seat Back Protectors, Rear Bumper Cover, Pin
87 Posts
Welcome, good choice on the SAP:29:

·
Registered
'13 OBW SAP 3.6R
416 Posts
Welcome to the club. Similar to you I was lurking for a while, actually almost 2 years in my case, till they announced the 2013s with firmer suspension and SAP so I got the 3.6r too. No regrets and I now know what the fuss is all about Subaruwise. Can't beat the value for money.

I as well am seeing about 22-23mpg average with 3.5k miles. Hopefully it improves but I have no complaints.

It is so nice to let me friends sit in my car. They usually thumb up their noses when I say I got a Subaru then ooh and aah when they actually get to sit in the driver's seat. I love it!

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6L Limited with EyeSight
218 Posts
Welcome to the club.

It is so nice to let me friends sit in my car. They usually thumb up their noses when I say I got a Subaru then ooh and aah when they actually get to sit in the driver's seat. I love it!
Agree 100%.

We are extremely satisfied with a 2013 Outback Limited H6 that is averaging 21.6 mpg around town.

·
Registered
2012 Impreza Sport Ltd 2013 Outback Limited SAP
1,495 Posts
Agree 100%.

We are extremely satisfied with a 2013 Outback Limited H6 that is averaging 21.6 mpg around town.
Must not be from Nebraska or Iowa. Lucky to see 22/23 around town with 50% Interstate driving here with the 2.5l, in the winter (without snow and ice).....

·
Registered
'05 Outback 2.5 XT Limited, '09 Outback Sport, '13 Outback 3.6R Limited w/SAP & Brilliant Brown Pearl
161 Posts
Congrats on yet another the new '13 SAP owner.... Welcome to the growing numbers of us that have Special Appearance units..

We love ours.. We hope you have fun and enjoy it.. Good Luck.. BTW what color did you get??

I've started a SAP Flickr group.. Feel free to post and add pictures..

Post some pictures here: Flickr: Subaru Outback SAP's

Steve
Bethlehem, Pa.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts