Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, my S60 lease is up in 2 months and I'm shopping for a '15/16 OB Premium Eye vs 15 CRV Touring with Honda sensing safety tech, leather, NAV standard. The only important thing is Eyesight and sensing. I don't are about leather, moonroof, or NAV. To hit my price point and get sensing, one must get the Touring top of the line version of the CRV

Same miles and same money: I am comfortable with either. Both have superior crash test results.

I like the OB for a bigger size and better AWD system but Honda is hard to beat for reliability and they don't consume oil.

Which would you get based on the brand and model (or other factors I have not considered).

Thanks.

·
Registered
2015 3.6R
1,855 Posts
Having both, although my CRV was a 2012 I prefer the OB. Oil consumption as far as I know is not an issue with the gen 5 OB. I have 41k miles on my '15 and no oil issues. Cargo room is much better in the OB and AWD is hard to beat. This is my first OB but the reliability has been great. I've only have had to do regular maintenance. Both are good vehicles though.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Having both, although my CRV was a 2012 I prefer the OB. Oil consumption as far as I know is not an issue with the gen 5 OB. I have 41k miles on my '15 and no oil issues. Cargo room is much better in the OB and AWD is hard to beat. This is my first OB but the reliability has been great. I've only have had to do regular maintenance. Both are good vehicles though.
Thanks for the reply. Nice to hear real user experience for both models.

I know two long term multi model Subaru owners who love them.

I've owned 9 Honda/Acuras so I know them well.

The OB will be a new experience having never owned a Subaru before. I'm up or new adventures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts