Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i, Magnetite Gray
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm not new to Subaru, but new to the Outback family. I just placed a deposit on a vehicle I ordered...2018 Outback 2.5 Limited, Magnetite Gray with Titanium Gray interior. I should have her in a few weeks and am super excited.

This will be my 4th subie, preceeded by a 2000 RS coupe, a 98 Forester, and a 2005 Legacy GT wagon (Manual transmission even!).

So....hello all!

Robmat

·
Registered
2018 Outaback 2.5i Limited with eyesight.
90 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I just took delivery of a 2018 2.5i limited with eyesight. Love it so far.

·
Registered
2018 3.6R Touring Outback
26 Posts
Great. I picked up my 2018 3.6R Touring Outback today, Wilderness Green. Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of the Subaru. This is my first one.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Oh yeah, Legacy GT wagon totally rocks. My friend from DSRLeasing had very same car for quite some time, manual as well and I was taking a ride with him pretty often. Lovely car, the one that will stay in your memory for quite some time :) Congratulations on your new purchase!

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
Oh yeah, Legacy GT wagon totally rocks. My friend from DSRLeasing had very same car for quite some time, manual as well and I was taking a ride with him pretty often. Lovely car, the one that will stay in your memory for quite some time :) Congratulations on your new purchase!
Goody, more spam for an obscure leasing company.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts