Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Subaru OBW
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been reading as a 'guest' for some time, and have found allot of useful information and input from many users. Finally was able to register (had been using my cell phone, didn't like registration page)... Little about myself, I am a Diesel Generator Technician, I work on Vehicles as a hobby, I am also a Factory Ford Trained Tech, but have never "worked for Ford";)...

Recently purchased a '96 Legacy Outback to commute in, however my sibling rolled her '97 Outback, and has been driving mine since... My Daily driver is a 2000 Expedition (was a cheap purchase, but not a cheap driver), Primarily used for hauling Kids. In the past I have owned a 1992 Subaru L Wagon, a 1995 Legacy Wagon, and a 97 Impreza OBW, as well as numerous non-Subaru vehicles... This summer I will be in the Market for a 05+ Outback XT for my Fiance and eventually a 98+ Impreza RS Coupe (RSTI conversion planned :rolleyes: ).

My Family's Subaru list:
97 Impreza 265k miles (Uncle's commuter); 2006 Legacy 125k Miles(Sibling DD); 2002 OBW 18,000 Miles (Grandmas, not a typo, 18k miles..); 2009 Forester (Aunts); 2004 WRX (Cousins); 2006 WRX (Cousins)

Defiantly a Subaru Family! Sadly for some reason we have allot of Fords too, But don't judge us by that LOL

I hope to offer this forum good input, I tend to prefer Electrical Problems over anything else, but am happy to offer advise and Receive advise in all aspects. :29:

·
Registered
1996 Subaru OBW
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pic's of the '96 Outback

My Sisters Wrecked '97 outback

Amazing that she walked away with only a few bruises, no broken bones.Managed to save the life of the moose, & herself, at the cost of a few trees and the poor wagon...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts