Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2000 subaru OBS limited 189k just replaced head gaskets timing belt water pump good to go for another 100k
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

just bought a white 2000 subaru outback limited sedan 2.5 auto.

i have some fixing up to do but in the mean time....

i have been browsing around a bit, and im new to this site but ive been looking at performance/handling/suspension aftermarket parts. i know this is a super over posted thread buuut i am a little confused, when looking for parts on sites listed on some threads i dont see parts for "outback" do i have to look under legacy? or impreza?

im going to list what i have found out so far so you know i have done some research and am just checking to see if i am correct or not.

i have found some sites like boxer4racing.com helpful for header, downpipe and axel back. that i think will work for this car.

i am currently looking for a site for a cusco front strut bar and whiteline swaybar. also for a CAI

i have found some NGK plug wires, what do you guys suggest for spark plugs? coilpack? ignition? anything special there?

light weight crank pulley on perrinperformance.com

what would you guys suggest for a good all around (mostly road) but maybe some off road suspension?

i bought the car with A/C not working, is there an A/C delete kit? i am using this primarly as a winter vehicle but that doesnt mean i dont want to have some fun in the snow with it :D

-------------------------------
as for non performance questions, i am curious if any if at all like WRX hoods will fit? or if i just have to buy a scoop and mount it that way?

along with the wrx spoiler?

i am looking for a good roof rack/basket, i have found a good bumper mounted guard for lights from Primitive Racing Performance Parts, i was thinking of mounting 4 extra on the roof to the front of a roof basket not to the car for added lighting in bad weather conditions (yes i know i can not actually use that many lights on the road but here in MN i dont think ill be pulled over as long as im using them in bad weather conditions and being smart when using them in general) so what like 3-4" round lights would you guys say has the best quality? PIAA? KC? ect.

well i think thats all for now, i apologize for the mega post but i figured i would make one big one instead of 10 small ones.

thanks for all your help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.