Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello....well, i finally took the plunge and bought a 2013 Outback 2.5I premium. It's graphite gray with a 6 spd manual transmission. I've been a Saab guy for the last few years, but have many Subaru friends, and have done my fair share of work on them. I live in the mountains of western NC, so I can't wait to play around in the snow this winter!

I'm a car guy, and it's going to be different for me not to have to tinker with anything after owning my Saabs...but after a few years, I'm sure things will start to go wrong....:D. My only plans for the car now are a new stereo/GPS head unit and speaker / sub install...and some window tinting.

I've had the car for 5 weeks now, and I love it more and more each day. My only gripes are the notchy manual gearbox...and the fact this car desperately needs a turbo...but otherwise...it's a great car and I look forward to some dependable times with her. Looking forward to perusing through the forum!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
lattle
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing