Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outaback 2.5i Limited with eyesight.
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

We just purchased our very first Subaru ever, a 2018 Outback Limited with the 2.5i, eyesight and starlink and a few other options. I wish I could say that I was always drawn to Subaru but I was not. We purchased this car out of necessity based on the conditions of the road we now live on and the weather up here in Maine. Subaru is the best option there is after exhaustively researching vehicles that would suit our needs at a price we were comfortable with. After test driving the Outback our opinion about the car changed quickly and we are impressed by how much we enjoyed driving it during the test drive. We pick up the car this week and are excited to see how well it does in the winter time. I'm looking forward to learning more about these capable cars here on the forum.

Greg

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
2021 Outback Touring
67 Posts
I just purchased the exact same car! Michigan weather here. Flat but cold, slush, snow and ice.

I have found the forums very helpful before the big purchase and after. I'm learning a lot.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,554 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome.
what did you have before? and coastal maine or mountainous maine? (lobsters or moose).

:welcome2:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what did you have before? and coastal maine or mountainous maine? (lobsters or moose).

:welcome2:

We had a 2015 Sonata. Great car but not good for where we live. I would say Moose and Lobster. We are about 30 minutes inland and we have had some moose tracks on our property....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts