Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick hello. This looks like a great place for Outback enthusiasts, so I figured I may as well make this my morning coffee spot.

Last month we purchased a 2012 Outback 2.5i Premium with CVT. The very next day we drove 860 miles to Chicago. WOW! What a great vehicle one the highway! My next adventure starts in 2 days when I drive 1400mi (2300km) to Niagara Falls. This I can't wait for and am going to make a personal challenge to get 1000km from a tank.

Here's a pic of the new ride. We opted for the less common Caramel Bronze Pearl for colour, which personally...I love.

·
Super Moderator
12,108 Posts
Howdy.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Welcome to the forum...and nice ride color...and it will become a place where you spend more than just your morning coffee breaks...and you can post your confessions here...lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
new at this where do i post a question ?

Have a 2005 Legacy Outlook which just went thru a major wiring harness replcement. Like to more about this and if anyonehad it done. Is this the correct site?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Have a 2005 Legacy Outlook which just went thru a major wiring harness replcement. Like to more about this and if anyonehad it done. Is this the correct site?

You might also want to post this under the thread related directly to your generation of OB. You may have more luck with people with your year/model of OB seeing it. :29:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
08outbackXT
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing