Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Outback 2.5L
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i just went from a Toyota Tacoma 4x4 to a 02 Subaru Outback and i'm very surprised on how well it drives. ok i ****ing love it. a little underpowered from my truck but a few mods will hopfull help that. if anyone has any good outback sites for under the hood or styling it i would love to see them. also is Japan's older (98+) Legacy Landcaster the same as my rue? they look identical and i was thinking about trying to find a pair of there headlights for mine. i'll post pics of my new ride asap.

·
Registered
2002 Outback 2.5L
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I orignial lived in Idaho where i had many many back roads to access and mud. Now i live in the far northwest corner of washington less acess to mud trails and i'm doing more and more skiing pluse bush had made it so it cost me almost $40 to fill up my tank and that was atleast once a week (keep in mind i'm a poor college kid). i've lost the need for the clearance of my truck and i wanted a better highway car. the truck was great for the woods but ****y on snow even with weight in the back. so now its to a rue thats 5 years newer and makes me look like a soccer mom haha

·
Registered
'04 Colorado, '90 Legacy sedan
137 Posts
This is a bit late, but, your needs gravitated toward your OB and my family needs led me to a truck for towing a popup trailer. I still have an old Legacy for my commuter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts