Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife specifically wanted a 2017 to 2019 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R in the Wilderness Metallic Green with java brown leather interior. So long story short. Found one and not beat to purchase; so paid shipping for delivery. But went a bit bad after delivery. Nothing impossible, basically poor communication on issues with out-of-state vehicle registration and other little things being addressed. But wife LOVES her new car.

I found this forum to help answer questions like the following, but so far no good answer. What tools belong in under cargo compartment besides missing cargo cover in picture? Note one space pointed at that is empty but had something there in YouTube videos. I could not find anything in Owners Manual or other online searches other than saying "jack and maintenance tools."

Attachments

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Nothing there on mine.

In that recess there, the deeper one, there is a packaged large clear plastic bag and a strap so you can bag and secure your flat tire in the back of the car when you use the spare.

·
Registered
2017 Outback, 2.5i Premium
65 Posts
Wife specifically wanted a 2017 to 2019 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R in the Wilderness Metallic Green with java brown leather interior. So long story short. Found one and not beat to purchase; so paid shipping for delivery. But went a bit bad after delivery. Nothing impossible, basically poor communication on issues with out-of-state vehicle registration and other little things being addressed. But wife LOVES her new car.

I found this forum to help answer questions like the following, but so far no good answer. What tools belong in under cargo compartment besides missing cargo cover in picture? Note one space pointed at that is empty but had something there in YouTube videos. I could not find anything in Owners Manual or other online searches other than saying "jack and maintenance tools."
The tools are listed in section 9 of my owner’s manual (2.5 premium):

Your vehicle is equipped with the following maintenance tools:
Jack
Jack handle
Screwdriver
Towing hook (eye bolt)
Wheel nut wrench
Torque wrench (for changing position of crossbars)
Tire bag
Tire fixing band

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I found similar in my Owner's Manual.
Maintenance tools
Your vehicle is equipped with the following
maintenance tools.
. Jack
. Jack handle
. Screwdriver
. Towing hook (eye bolt) (Outback)
. Wheel nut wrench
. Torque wrench (Outback)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts