Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
bheinz57 said:
Here it is photochopped from a local Subaru club member.

OBS lowered

What do you think?

Brian
It looks very cool, but what's the point of buying an Outback if you're going to lower it?

Having said that, I don't need the whole 8.7" of ground clearance on my OBXT, I think 7-7.5" would be perfect.

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
I go for the black wheels--nice touch with the red. Now maybe some wide white walls:D

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Mudge said:
I go for the black wheels--nice touch with the red. Now maybe some wide white walls:D
Yeah and to match those white wall tires, you should also put two 1 foot wide stripes on top of the car from front to back.
:D

·
Administrator
4,268 Posts
Jeez Brian, I wondered how long it would take for you to get a set of these after you and your OBS compadres made that 3 billion post long thread about wheels in your forum :p

They look nice indeed! But I think you need to join all of us other OB elitests and give your OBS a name, ya know something like "The Wraith of Toby!!!" ;)

Speaking off that (and I don't mean to hijack your thread) here's a list of nicknames of certain users cars...

"Hero Wagon"

"Turdboss"

"Gorjira"

"Slimmons's POS overmodded WRX named 'Skippy'" :jester:

P.S. I really don't think he calls his car skippy :D

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would be 'the Wraith of Toby...and Red!' We got another Golden last week. seven month old 'Red' What a punk. And the only thing I have ever referred to my car is the little red wagon. Any other suggestions for a name for my OBS? Brian

·
Administrator
4,268 Posts
What? You got a new pup! :D Is that an early XMAS present or what? Cool, I'll have to come over and see it some time... hey is the Tobester jealous? :p

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jealous somewhat and tired of all the energy Red has. Red will be bigger than Toby in no time at all. Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
bheinz57
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing