Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello SubaruOutback Community,

We are happy to announce our latest product which is the Xenon-Vision LED Headlight Conversion Kit.

In Stock and Ready to SHIP ASAP!!!

Specs:
The color will be 6500K which is a pure white, not blue like a 6000K HID
Beam pattern and cutoff will be same as the halogen
The placement of the LED chip matches the position of the tungsten filament on the halogen bulb so it can reproduce the same beam pattern
The LED Headlight will have a Philips Maglev fan, which has no resistance vs standard ball-bearing fan, allowing it to move more air volume and also produce no noises
The LED Headlight does have a LED driver with waterproof connection, but the LED bulb base is not waterproof due to the exposed fan
100% plug and play
2 Year Warranty

Xenon-Vision Single Beam LED Kit - MSRP $99.99 with 20% OFF = 79.99 Free 2-3 Day Shipping
Xenon-Vision Dual Beam LED Kit - MSRP $119.99 with 20% OFF = 95.99 Free 2-3 Day Shipping

You can purchase directly from our website.

www.xenonvisionhid.com

Please use Coupon Code "subaruoutback" at checkout to receive 20% OFF!
You can order products directly from our website and apply the coupon code to receive exclusive member discount. If you have any questions regarding our products, please contact us via phone , email or PM.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Has anyone installed these? I know I have 35w xenon's on my mini and they are amazing. But I've heard that the Xenon replacements for the standard Mini are only a marginal improvement over the standard bulbs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've tried LED bulbs in my '16 Outback and wasn't impressed. I tried 2 sets. A cheap $40 set, and a more expensive (supposedly higher quality $130 set). I ended up swapping them out for a $40 set of 6000K HID's and couldn't be happier. I've been running the HID's since January of '18 and am very happy with them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts