Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Subaru Outback Premium in Wilderness Green with moonroof, Starlink and safety package added. My dream car! <3
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!
I'm Holly in SW VA. I love to camp - both wilderness style and at music festivals. I have two med-large size doggos who adore riding anywhere with me.

I'm awaiting delivery of my FIRST (and last) brand new car ever: a 2018 Subaru Outback Premium with Moonroof/Power Lift Gate AND Starlink Safety package added (essentially a Limited without the leather seats, which I do not want). I'm also getting the auto-start added.

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. And also nervous. I envision parking this in the back of every parking lot away from other cars so it won't get dinged... more exercise for me, hooray!

One question - I ordered the Wilderness Green color which I love, but the only interior color option is cream.
I've already ordered some fabric protectant spray and plan to make car seat covers out of beach towels. Also - I have a dog car seat protector and side door protectors for my two sweet mutts. Any other advice on keeping the interior clean?

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Touring
346 Posts
Congrats on your new OB! Look into good quality all weather floor mats either from Husky or Weather tech.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts