Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first AWD vechile in the 2017 outback Li and boy do I love it!! Being new to this lifestyle and community I was wondering if anybody had any tips or advice on some begginer trails near Los Angeles? Any info will do! Glad to be a part of this community!

PS : I love to rock climb so let me know if you need a belay!

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
Congrats on the new subie!

I'm not in California or an off-roader, but since nobody else has chimed in, there are tons of youtube videos about softroading in california, frequently featuring Subarus. Do you have off-road tires on yours?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just picked up my first AWD vechile in the 2017 outback Li and boy do I love it!! Being new to this lifestyle and community I was wondering if anybody had any tips or advice on some begginer trails near Los Angeles? Any info will do! Glad to be a part of this community!

PS : I love to rock climb so let me know if you need a belay!
Hi. I too am a new owner near LA (west side). i will likely try some of the starter trails at hungry valley (Gorman) or Rowher Flats (off the 14 near rush canyon rd). This is where I started with my adv motorcycling. Might plan a trip to Mojave in the spring, a mix of motorcycle/Subaru adventure camping. Looking at RawHyde adventure days event. happy to get together for a half-day trial (haven’t taken mine off road yet).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts