Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just picked her up on Saturday. Galaxy Gray 2013 model, CVT, cold weather package, mats and cargo protector, wheel arch and body side moldings. Bought for $37 over invoice with Subaru's 0.9% financing deal they've got going now, so it was a killer deal. Premier Motorcars in Santa Fe treated me right and very happy with my new ride - drove it about 200 miles to my home yesterday and was very impressed indeed.

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Premium 6mt, Twilight Blue
2,378 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2013 OB 3.6R Limited, Black Silica
383 Posts
Welcome!

Love the color, I got stuck with black which was my 4th color choice but no stock around for what I wanted.

·
Registered
2013 OB 3.6R Satin White Pearl
224 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! You should find lots of fun things to do with it around Santa Fe.

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback Limited w/ moonroof
227 Posts
Nice color - I love my graphite OB as well!

Graphite was my first pick - Venetian Red was my second. I was set on Black interior.

Good luck with it!

·
Registered
2019 Bronze Limited
205 Posts
Very nice! I have the Graphite Grey as well. I was set on black interior also, and the only thing the wife told me was I better not come home with a red car (last 3 were red).

I didn't have much choice anyway, since they only had two limited's on the lot that didn't have a moonroof, but I would have loved to get a Venetian Green with the dark interior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts