Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Liberty/Legacy 3.0R spec B
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or is it quiet on our forum at the moment? There doesn't seem to be much going on.

·
Tokyo's between my toes
2001 Wintergreen Outback 5MT
6,684 Posts
Just commuting with my OB these days, limping to the end of my range with a blown head gasket. Some days it gets a temp spike, some days not.

But my parents are well within range, so I can still haul garden equipment like my Ryobi 790r and whatever attachment I have on it at the time. Last weekend I brought home about 250 pounds of pear wood from a tree I removed from their yard; that will be used for smoking in the grill once it dries out a bit more.

Plus, several groceries are very near by, so credit card + wagon = shopping.

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
5,122 Posts
Well Lance its just going slow, but yes there are fewer hits and of course fewer posts. Some times the site is hot and sometimes not, it might be that its just summertime and people are more out and about this time of year. I can say that here in Omaha we are having excellent weather and people are always out doing something so I'm sure thats what everyone else is doing as well. Its okay though, lifes all about enjoying life :D

·
Registered
Formerly 04 Outback 3.0R VDC, now 2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS DiD
1,617 Posts
Well work has been busy, but mostly I'm trying not too post too much so I don't take over the #2 spot... :p

·
Registered
04 outback 3.0R
93 Posts
I check the forum a few times a day,Not much to say I supose.

Im happy to read posts, probly should get involved more.

·
Registered
2013 XV Crosstrek
665 Posts
Lance

I'm sure Lance is quite happily resting for the TdF this year. (Which has absolutely no reason I want to buy a Subaru, BTW). I'm actually rooting for Tyler (Hamilton)...

:)

Jay

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
In my case, the more the newer model Outbacks come out, the more I'm lost in the wind with a MY02 OBS. So I have less input since I have not experienced the joy of a newer, larger Outback:p But other than that, I find myself working odd hours here and there and finding less quality time here! Brian

·
SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
5,122 Posts
bheinz57 said:
In my case, the more the newer model Outbacks come out, the more I'm lost in the wind with a MY02 OBS. So I have less input since I have not experienced the joy of a newer, larger Outback:p But other than that, I find myself working odd hours here and there and finding less quality time here! Brian
The Epitome of a true BSer! :4: Brian for the longest time I was worried that you OBS folks were going to overrun this board like the Aussies have tried to so many times :p :D Heck us regular sized (real man's) Outbackers are finally getting into our wave of action :cool:

·
Registered
MY04 Outback 3.0
75 Posts
Been busy as well.. plus over here it's now really nice to go out for a drive day or night with the cold air and warm sun.

·
Registered
98 "piston slapping" Outback
4 Posts
Well, I just signed up and wanted to see what my post looked like. Hey, how do you all get the personalized pictures next to your name? I see here in the "post reply" all these options, but I assume that my profile is the way to add stuff. I try not to spend much time on the computer, always outside playing and just bought a house, what a headache!!

·
Superb Moderator, ,
MY12 WRX, MY07 FXT
6,186 Posts
gtk, welcome. And as for the little pictures (Avatars) you can choose one in your control panel profile. There are some already there or you can search for one of your own and download it into your profile. Cheers. Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts