Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Today until November 25th, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car. Previous winners may re-submit, however they cannot use the same pictures. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From November 25 - 30 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of November!

The prize:

The November 2011 Ride of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of December 2011 and be entered in a draw with other Ride of the Month winners from the Autoguide.com network for a chance to win a free oil change.

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Registered
608 Posts

Lake Billychinook, Oregon September 2011

Sandlake Sandunes, Oregon 2009 on an outing with a few members of Subaruoutback.org.

Mollala, Oregon

:29:

·
Registered
161 Posts
My 01 Outback

Im from NZ so dunno if I can enter but oh well... Heres my Outback / Lancaster H6... It's a facelifted model of the USDM outback hence the different front end :)

Hope you like it! She got new tyres last week too as you'll see in the grass shots.

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Oh oh oh I wanna play this month! I actually have some good ones :) Just showing my outback being awesome offroad

·
Registered
161 Posts
Oh oh oh I wanna play this month! I actually have some good ones :) Just showing my outback being awesome offroad
Omg that one with the back wheel in the air is f**king awesome, id use that as my desktop background haha.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello everyone,

Some of your pictures are so good .. I almost feel shy to show mine :( ... I loved the Outback in blue/gray, it really looks so nice :29:

I use mine mostly for tourism, along with mi wife who shares my enthusiasm for going to new places, these are some of the photos that we've taken with our Outback 3.0R 2006:

This is at "Punta de Rieles" beach, near the town of Mejillones ... very desertic, but you can have the beach just for yourself.

This is the Atacama desert, we were on route to watch the 2011 Dakar rally pass by.

This is the Los Andes mountain range, crossing between Argentina an Chile at around 13.000 feet.

Hope you like the photos :D Cheers!

Rudel

·
Registered
64 Posts
Love the pics Rudel! Especially the one at the beach and the one on the road with the snow caped mountains in the background, just awesome!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i would have liked to ask this question in the "ROTM rules" section, but it is locked.
are we voting for the best "photo" or are we voting for the best "outback"?

cheers, john

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
i would have liked to ask this question in the "ROTM rules" section, but it is locked.
are we voting for the best "photo" or are we voting for the best "outback"?

cheers, john
Well, I haven't seen any criteria for "judging" which is "best." So, I vote for what I like the best. :29:

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Just bought the 2008 3.0R LLB - why not . . .

pics are unaltered - taken from my Olympus Tough 8010 using the 'pinhole' setting (I like the 'framed' look)

My Favorite - taken at St. Peters Village, PA:

Another taken at St Peters Village:

After having the windows tinted, at home:

Thanks!

Dan

1 - 20 of 23 Posts